Okay, I know that it has been a long time since I have posted, but hey, my life has been busy. Did you forget that we have 3 boys. Well, we found out earlier this week that we have a log in date of April 4, 2007. For those of you that a not acquainted with international adoption, let me explain. The log in date is the date that China confirms that they have your paperwork and your are kind of put in line for your adoption. This is probably one of the most significant dates of the entire adoption besides your referall and "gotcha" date. All we do now is wait and wait and wait. You get the idea. She will probably not read this, but I want to give kudos to our Social Worker, Debby Marston. She is the greatest and has made the process so far, fun and easy. I recommend Bethany to anyone considering adoption, domestic or international. I will try to do a better job to update and I have been unable to successful "train" Charity on how to post. Jennifer, I promise that she will learn eventually!! Please know that we love you all. Charity is giving me details in the next day or two on a "project" that you can help us with.
Friday, April 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
YEAH on the LID - that is wonderful - we have friends we travelled with the first time to CHina with your same LID - you will enjoy them if you travel together!!! CONGRATS!!
Well, we just might travel together! How exciting!
Charity,
I just saw you posted on the April DTC board. We are using Bethany too. We have the same LID, so we will travel together. There is a Bethany group to join. Did you see that?
Post a Comment