
Last night I started reading my Bible. I was in a yuck mood (see previous post). I really wasn't sad or mad, just nonchalant. Usually when in one of those moods, I don't really focus on anything. Well, God was there in His usual fashion ready to cheer up this silly mama. I just happen to be in the fourth chapter of Philippians. If you haven't read Philippians lately, go get it out. IT'S GOOD!
This picture was "borrowed" from a website of a fellow adopting family. I had never seen this before & I love all the beautiful children spending their time with Jesus. So tonight, I will go to bed knowing once again that Jesus has it all under control. Hannah Grace is out there somewhere, I still believe China (but if elsewhere then so be it.) But I will go to bed tonight knowing that God is wanting me to REJOICE!!!!
"Rejoice in the Lord always. Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Good night. -Charity
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
GOD is Cool!
posted at 11:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment