Monday, October 13, 2008

Saturday's Events

The Duck Calls!!!!

Third Time's A Charm, Right?

Grandma & Papa waiting for the movie to start

Our friends the Piques - thinking like us. We met them at Chick-fil-A


Saturday the boys had their normal Saturday morning soccer game. It was a beautiful sunny day. After all the festivities, my in-laws said they had a gift for the boys. They had just gotten back from a trip with our church's golden agers. They went on one of those duck tours. And as a souvenir - you guessed it - the duck bills. Not only are they very stylish, but they are extremely LOUD duck calls. We are so grateful that they thought of us when they were wondering what they would do with those precious treasures. (I just hope they don't go missing around here. What a shame it would be for our neighborhood especially. -They are only allowed outside now.)

Then Saturday night we thought we'd try one more attempt at a movie in the park. Happy Feet was cute, I really couldn't see much of it from where I was sitting, but it really didn't matter to me. Noah DID fall asleep. The other two seemed to like it. I am guessing that we are finished with our late night park activities for this year. Two weeks from now it could be really cold at night & I don't think I want to make Noah go through all that again just for E.T.) Maybe next year we will be more up to it. -Charity

1 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTE things for HG! I will go shopping with you anytime! Kris says that I am taking all the fun out of getting Molly cute outfits...??? Dont we have the rest of their lives to SHOP? Thats what I was thinking :) Love your finds!
Jen