I sent out some of our Christmas cards this week - more going out at the beginning of next week. Yep, I AM BEHIND. Sorry guys. That's just my life lately. And yes, it's just a photo card this year. Besides not having the time to write up a letter, how in the world would I put into words (on one page at that) all that God has done for our family this year? We have been so blessed. So, I guess you will just have to catch up with us & all the antics here on the blog. The main computer is still at the computer hospital. Andy is now off work for a few days, so during the break I am going to get him to show me how to pull pics off my camera without downloading them (I have over 5000 just waiting to be seen.) I pray each & everyone of you are able to remember the baby of the manger & all that that man did for us this holiday season. I pray you have a Very Merry Christmas.
Friday, December 24, 2010
Christmas Card
Happy Birthday Jesus!!!!!!
posted at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment