Sunday, June 06, 2010

Sunday Snapshots

Happy Memorial Day!!!!

These are backwards, but I don't have time to fix them. UGH! Sorry everybody. This is the pic we got last Sunday night of Hannah Grace & Autumn. Can you believe there is only 3 months difference in their ages?
Hannah Grace pulled out her photo album when we saw Autumn coming up the stairs. She immediately recognized her. She even gave her a big hug & a kiss. I believe this was the beginning of an interesting friendship (one is a girly girl & the other isn't - Joy & I may have to get creative on our play dates. LOL Good thing they both like playing outside & sweating!!!!)


My first night at church - we snuck in upstairs in the balcony for Memorial Day Weekend thinking there wouldn't be alot of people. Well, we were wrong. It was a decent crowd & we didn't go unnoticed!!!! Once one person looked up & started waving at us - it didn't take long for the entire downstairs to be looking up at us. I whispered to Andy that we were being watched - he just told me to smile. LOL
The Morris family can "pack" a pew now!!!!!


Mom & Dad - we have the pool blown up now. She loves it. They swam last night & again this afternoon. Wait to you see the pics. She only swam for an hour today & she has a HUGE tan line - yes I smothered her in sunscreen. She is getting so dark. She definitely is working on not letting Ebaby stand out in our family!!!!!!

1 comments:

Tammy and Kevin said...

What beautiful pictures!! She is definitely a girly-girl!! Grace's personality comes out more and more and she is like her orphanage sister, HG!! Take care!!
Tammy and family