Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Friday the 13th!

 Which also means Happy 40th Birthday to Andy....
 Father of 5....
which includes 2 daughters now!
 Full time thespian....
 Cold weather lover....
 Bible reading man.....
 Holiday enthusiast....

 Hononrary Father of the Bride almost a year ago....
 The eyes of the man I fell in love with so long ago....
And all around helper....

I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY ANDY.  We love you.


I must apologize for the blog lately.  We arrived home & the next day all that happened with my grandfather.  He's home now & my folks were here this week to help.  The boys are busy getting ready for their musical this Sunday evening.  We are trying to fit in some end of the school year things, but I know we will continue curriculum through the summer.  I've been looking at the schedule for the fall - still lots to do!!!  Hannah Grace came down with chicken pox late Wednesday night (after her performance in the Children's Choir Share Time - hope they have all been vaccinated.)  We participated in Parent/Child Dedication at our church Sunday to make a wonderful Mother's Day for me.  I was able to spend lunch with my Mama - a first for Mother's Day in a LONG time.  We have been submitted to the embassy & are waiting for word hopefully at the beginning of the week.  If all is well then hopefully Andy can get on a plane next weekend & go get our daughter home.
We're quite ready to be home & settled into the life that a family of 7 will provide.  We feel like we have been waiting for this for so long (well almost 6 years now.)
I hope to get things caught up on the trip blog before he gets going, but I am having to find time to get to the computer.  So, we'll just have to see.
In fact, my time now is up.  The oatmeal bath is just about over.  Time for more pink lotion.  See you soon......

3 comments:

Moore Family said...

Happy Birthday Andy! Hope Andy gets to travel soon to bring that precious baby home!

Hicks Family said...

Happy birthday Andy! Just think in a week you will be on your back to ET to pick up your beautiful daughter:)

3 Countries 1 Love said...

I was wondering who else was submitted to embassy on Wed. (I heard there were two other families besides myself.) I'm hoping we both hear good news this week and can travel soon! One of my travelmates from court was cleared a few days ago and the soonest embassy date she could get was the 31st....