Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Still Under House Arrest

My only survivor from the chicken pox epidemic!!!!!  We are still waiting to see if he breaks out (yes, he's had the shot), but so far so good.  Noah had the shot & had a very mild case.  It was practically over when it started.  Heath on the other hand has now had 2 GOOD cases.  He is finally fever free & is starting to scab over.  Hopefully next week we will be back to ourselves again so we can hit VBS full force. 

And on a side note - Andy leaves Friday!!!!!!  3 more days.........

1 comments:

Hicks Family said...

Praying the chicken pox epidemic is over at your house. I think I can safely say it is at our house. Sure hope I didn't jinx myself:) So happy that Friday is the day Andy travels back to ET! Wishing him safe travels and a very blessed reunion!