Chick fil A & McDonald's - Picnic made easy!
When is the movie going to start?
(Isn't it sweet how they take care of each other?)
Down, Set, Hut
What kind of formation is this? Maybe Fulmer should try this one.
Heath - "Ms. P., I heard there is a cuss word in this movie."
Ms. P. - "Yes, I believe so. We'll just not repeat it, okay?"
Heath - "Man, I sure wish I knew what a cuss word was."
I know, pride is an issue that God wants me to work on, but this one I can't help. My son is still innocent!!! YEAH! Now, that did make me proud & it did make me feel a little better about the whole situation. But, you will soon see, I am back to the bad momma list. It got cool that night. Okay so we wore long pants, even brought sleeping bags to wrap up in. We didn't, however, plan on it getting wet! Yes, you read that right. Dew, evidentally, falls in the late night, not in the morning. (sigh again) Noah had been dealing with allergies all week. He even missed school on Friday because he was feeling so bad. Cool, damp air doesn't mix well with kids who aren't up to par to begin with. Late that night all 3 were coughing their heads off, 2 were complaining of sore throats, & 1 was crying because he was scared. (I had forgotten that there were bad guys in the movie along with a couple of stiffs.) (ugh!!!) So, there you have it, I'm the bad mom of the century who has to deal with sick kiddos who now don't want to go to sleep at night. ;0)





0 comments:
Post a Comment