
I am the protector of the Morris house!!!!

He had to shake & I think it's so funny looking.



Last night Andy & the two youngest men went to the NAIA games (our town hosts the NAIA women's basketball championships). They came in totally pumped & excited telling about the game. Only a few short minutes later, my sister calls asking me to come help her get into my house. "Why?" I asked - she has a key. She starts laughing & says there is a dog on my welcome mat who doesn't want to move. She said the glass screen door was open & this dog was wanting in. He did growl at her at first but quickly fell in love with our family. We asked around to see if anyone had seen anyone walking with a dog like this because we knew it wasn't one of our neighbors. We tried feeding him, but he wasn't hungry. So, we took pictures to make fliers for the neighborhood today. We took him & put him in the back yard. He & Goliath sniffed, played & sniffed some more. Then we got ready to go to bed. Well, the dog started to bark (he hadn't made much of any noise up until this point.) Andy started getting ILL. So, while I was tucking the boys into bed, he moved the bed, food, & water out onto the front porch. Andy says he didn't want him to feel "trapped" if he needed to leave during the night. Uh huh!!! Before we were settled he was gone. It's kind of sad. The boys really liked him. He was really gentle & cute & very loving. Cortney had even said that if no one claimed him that she would keep him ;0). We wish him well - hopefully he found his way back home & is guarding their front door with the same gusto as he displayed last night.
1 comments:
Charity,sorry to make you wait but it is Monday and I REALLY thought I would have had it by now! The only other hint I can give you is "the world". Imagine that right?! How are things going with the concurrent? Any final decisions made yet?
Post a Comment