Saturday, October 10, 2009

Rest & Relaxation Here We Come

These chairs are just waiting on us.

Oh la la


We leave this afternoon!!!! YIPPPEEEEEE
Forecast - lower 80's with a slight chance of isolated showers. Can you say PERFECT?

But on another note - we have some pretty big news. We are sending in all our paperwork today for Ebaby. Our SW should have our homestudy finished next week while we are gone so we are sending in our part & she will send in her part. It's pretty exciting to think that by the time we get back we should be "in line" with our agency. I am guessing that we will be around #18 but I am not 100% positive. I am still hopeful for a referral before Summer - maybe around April or May. So, as our SW said - we are off to relax & rest because we have been hard at work lately. Ebaby, sweet baby girl we are coming. We love you already & haven't even seen your beautiful face. Your brothers are ready to hover over you. I think they are expecting you to be able to keep up with them, which I am sure you will try. Just don't grow up too fast on us. Hannah Grace will need a good big sister to play with.

0 comments: