Oh how time seems to stand still yet fly by all at the same time. Irony is such a funny little thing.
Here's just a few of Beijing's sights that I am looking forward to seeing in REAL LIFE, not from the computer, not from tv, not from pages in a book - but in PERSON. And the good amazing thing - she'll be able to see it all with us. We won't start our sightseeing until we are a family of 6!!!!!

Still not quite sure about this wall. WOW. Just how steep are those steps?
This beautiful building is one of their arts buildings. It's called the "bubble."
Does this building really need an explanation? CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Still not quite sure about this wall. WOW. Just how steep are those steps?
This beautiful building is one of their arts buildings. It's called the "bubble."
Does this building really need an explanation? CAN'T WAIT!!!!!Today we dealt with the whole bank thing. I had gone in a long time ago (on two seperate occasions) to "reserve" my money. We have a good friend that works there & I knew he would take care of it. I went in today (thank goodness) to check on everything & see when they wanted me to come in. Our friend has been transferred to another branch. Well, the girl acted like she knew nothing about it. Long story short - it's being taken care of. But there was a point there that I thought "How much praying will I have to do to keep this mama from going postal?"
I know we haven't updated lately with Ethiopia. Of course I know I told you all that we will have to make 2 trips. There's been alot of news of the problems within some of the orphanages there. Our agency (well, both of our agencies) isn't involved at all. There hasn't been alot of activity lately. Last week there was a referral that was accepted, but they were behind us. They accepted the referral of TRIPLETS. Yes, you read that right. Congratulations X3 to the blessed family. Can you imagine how many people they will have to take over there just to get them all home? I am guessing 4 minimum. One for each baby & one person for photo ops & luggage (I wouldn't want that job.)
Tomorrow I have to take Heath to get that giant paper clip out of his mouth!!!! YIPPPEEE. I think the first thing he plans on doing is chewing on a BIG piece of gum. He's a little nervous, yet excited at the same time. The bad thing is, Elijah has an appointment at the same time. I failed to tell him, yes on purpose. He's getting
2 teeth pulled. I figure one morning of worry is more than enough. So,it could be tomorrow night or so before I am back.
2 teeth pulled. I figure one morning of worry is more than enough. So,it could be tomorrow night or so before I am back.







2 comments:
Those steps are really steep! And, I have to say that I never saw anything that green or as naturally pretty as all those tulips. Will you be headed to a more green area that the big cities? Looking forward to following your trip!
Kelly
Did you say that a family adopted triplets in Ethiopia??? Oh my goodness!! I am saying my prayers now for that family!! That is a challenge, but an exciting challenge!!
Post a Comment