Monday, April 12, 2010

SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Yes today, April 12, 2010, we got a BIG surprise!!!!! We "officially" have our TA. Our agency is working on confirming our CA (consulate appointment) so we should know our travel dates by the end of this week!!! YIPPPEEEEEE. THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING. Andy & I are busy trying to get things done so I don't have much time tonight. Will try to update tomorrow about our fun weekend & more details concerning today.

3 comments:

Tammy and Kevin said...

Ohhhhhh yes!! We just found out this afternoon that we also have TA!! I can't believe it, we are going to China!! And a little earlier than expected!! This is why I sent you that "short" e-mail earlier!! The forums are posting around May 5 or 6. Wow!!!
Take care and start the serious packing!!
Tammy and family

Moore Family said...

YIPPPEEEEE! So happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear when Miss Hannah Grace will be here!
Jennifer

Jenn M said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!!! I can't wait to meet her!