Yes, I still can't get these guys out of my head. I just went over to my agency's site to take a quick peek at those adorable faces. And to my wonderful surprise they have added some pics & VIDEO of them. They are just too cute for words. I so wish we could qualify for them right now, even if it does make me nervous. Please, please, please: if you have been praying about adoption or even if you haven't even considered it before today: consider the thought of 2 adorable boys running around your home. They have the most contagious smiles. Could you be their parents? Can you find a little room in your home for them? Could you sit a little closer to each other at the dinner table so they could squeeze in? If you think this is something that might work for your family, let me know. I can get you in touch with the right people. I know they will be a blessing to the right family. And I am COMPLETELY convinced that their parents are out there. Come on guys, it's time to come get your boys.
Monday, August 02, 2010
Are You Waiting On Your Sons?
posted at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment