Korah Dump - an actual suburb of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. I can't remember if I have introduced you all to Korah Dump or not. It is an actual dump where people really LIVE. I have learned alot about the area that my daughter is from. Ethiopia is full of lots of beauty, culture, & lots of history. But it's also full of alot of issues that are preventable. What can we do? Well there are so many ways we can help. Watch this video & then head over to www.p61.org to see what you can do.
UGH at my computer skills - I've worked with this thing for a while now & I give up. Head over to Youtube & look for this video under "Korah Dump Ethiopia" and then can someone please explain to me how to change my settings so an entire video can be shown without cutting off the sides. Sheesh!!!!
Friday, October 01, 2010
Project 61
posted at 1:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
We LOVE Project61!!! We sponsor a child and a young adult...just praying for them this morning, in fact. =)
Post a Comment