Saturday, April 02, 2011

2 Weeks From Now

We're going to be partying with this cutie!!!! I can't wait to see how much she's grown. I am sure the pics on their blog doesn't do her justice from what her mom tells me. ;0) Tammy & Kevin - our personal DC tour guides!!!!! Wow - alot has happened to all of us since this picture almost a YEAR ago.
They are like us - when this pic was taken they had 3 other kids at home. I can't wait to meet the entire gang when we have our forced layover in DC. We should be quite the sight: 5 adults & 5 children (2 of which who look nothing like their parents. ;0) acting all goofy & giggling more than we probably should. We weren't called the rowdy bunch for nothing. LOL


It has hit me FINALLY that we are actually leaving. I've started pulling out pics of our China trip & pics of this last year to make a photo book for Ebaby's birth mom. This has brought back SO many memories. And then some good friends from our church are leaving this Wed to go get their daughter from China. I've been thinking of things for them & it has really got me going. I've got to get to work. My official packing list has finally made it's way out of my brain & onto the notepad on the frig. I've started pulling out luggage trying to decide what we need. I am realizing that if I don't get my act together - I am going to be in a more serious PANIC mode than I have ever been in. (and for those of you who don't know me - I am a professional procrastinator & I am good at it!)

Well that's enough of a break - gotta go back to my to do list.

1 comments:

Tammy and Kevin said...

We are getting so excited to see you!! We gave Jaymie the choice of his first baseball game or coming with us to meet you and he's coming!! Talk to you soon about the details!!
Love,
Tam