Thursday, February 12, 2009

Laughter

Today's post is about laughs. This is something that on some days we have tons of them around our house & then other days they seem few & far between. For Elijah's birthday we took him over to the "Fun Zone". It was our first time over there & I can't believe we hadn't been before. It's basically a warehouse with nice soft carpet full of those jump inflatables, aka dandy jumpers as my kids call them. They had a ball. They laughed all night. I will post pics later. Right now I've got to go get packed. The boys & I are leaving tomorrow morning to go visit Mom & Dad for the weekend. My dad's birthday is Saturday & he turns 60!!! Can you believe it? I am sure we will have lots of laughs this weekend. I will have to post when I get home. Looking forward to seeing you Dad.

Okay, back to laughter. I have heard it said that you can be healthier if you laugh more. Now, does that mean that it has to be that uncontrollable laugh where you look ever so much like an alien, your stomach hurts beyond belief, & you have tears streaming down your face? Or does it mean that fake laugh you reserve for those out in public? I don't know the answer. I hope someone will enlighten me. I think the health part has to do with your well being. If you are in a good enough state of mind to laugh then you must be happy. I know you must be wondering where this is going & coming from. Well, I had a discussion about laughter on a friend's blog so I wanted to know what you all think?

What kind of laugh do you have? A chuckle, a giggle, a snort, a senister hahaha, a belly laugh, a cackle, a hyena...

0 comments: