
SURPRISE!!!



Cande & Cortney mutilating the cake (I'm just glad it was them & not me - I had the punch)
We are back. Yes, we surprised my Dad with a party for his 60th birthday on Saturday. And by the way, his initials are TLC & he was born on Valentine's Day - don't ya just love my Nana??? We felt pretty good that we pulled it off. He really didn't have a clue - HAHAHA Dad!!!!!! We drove up on Friday, had the party Saturday & returned Sunday night. Boy I am TIRED, but it was worth it. We had friends & relatives (thanks guys for all the help) write notes to Dad & we put it in a scrapbook that we gave him for his gift. He loved it. He got choked up so he closed it at the party, but he cried most of the night back at the house while he was reading it. The only thing that would have made it any better would have been if Andy could have been there. We love ya Dad - hope you had as much fun as we think you did.
1 comments:
Glad you guys had a great time. BTW, I LOVE the cake.
Jennifer
Post a Comment