Even if you aren't called to adopt, can you help? They need our help. God has given us much & thus we are required to give much. Lately people have been asking a lot of questions. I hope that God will open up many doors & give us opportunities to brag on what all He has done. But to answer the big question: what can't you do? You can pray for a child, you can sponsor a child, you can help with others adoption (many people have the room & love, just not the upfront costs), and of course you can adopt. Nothing is too small when it comes to the life of a child. How will you impact the 140+ million orphans on our planet? Start praying now and see where God will take you on this amazing journey. It won't seem like much, but it is huge in their lives. The blessings are there for the taking. I'm grabbing hold & I don't want to let go. What about you?
Friday, August 14, 2009
Can You Lend A Helping Hand?
posted at 11:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment