Sunday, August 16, 2009

Closer To An Answer?

Andy & I are feeling closer to a peace. We are still praying (please join us). We are still waiting for God to show us the resources for such a large jump of faith. But we are more open to talking about our little sister in Ethiopia. I am starting to invision the boys doting on both of the little girls. We even sat up one night with our college student trying to figure out what her name might be. I have to admit I am a little more hesitant this time. I am sure God will give us the perfect name at just the perfect time. I am sure we'll give her an American name & use her Ethiopian name for a middle name just like we are doing with Hannah Grace. Right now I am leaning towards Faith & Hope. I am excited, nervous, pumped, scared, joyous, and cautious plus many other feelings all at the same time. I'll share news as soon as we have any. Right now we are praying about fundraising for the actual process and praying for God to continue to show us His will.
I am so amazed at how God is getting us through this process. He just continues to blow me away. Hopefully soon there will be one less orphan.
147 million - 2 = a perfect Morris family of 7.

1 comments:

Moore Family said...

I am so excited and can't wait to hear! Jennifer