I've been following Katie's journey for a while now (click Amazima icon to the left for the ministry. I'll put a link to her blog with her name up above). She's a friend of a blog friend of mine from here in TN. I am always amazed at the work she is doing. For some reason I became busy this week & didn't get a chance to check on her until today. I think there might have been a reason. If I had read Wednesday's post before now I might have totally lost it. God is using this amazing young woman to do some pretty awesome things. She has so burdened my heart. She is part of the reason that we even began looking at Africa. Yes, she is in Uganda, but you need to go visit her. She will show you what a true christian is supposed to be about. She is the most selfless, hard working, loving, and TRUE person I have ever been able to experience. Take some time & read her blog - get to know this person named Katie. I promise - you will be forever changed (and if that scares you, good - you will be blessed.)
I am hoping one day that God will allow us to go and meet her & "her family." I think I would really enjoy working with her.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
posted at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment