Monday, February 01, 2010

China Moves The Slow Boat - Barely

Today people started getting their referral phone calls for the regular China program. China referred a whopping 2 days today. They are now through April 5, 2006. Definition - if we don't get matched tomorrow, then we only have 364 more LIDs to go. Can you believe it?

Andy decided that since I hadn't been out of the house since Wed. night that it was time for us to get some fresh air. He took us out for supper. We headed over to Red Robin's for a yummy burger. It was a nice distraction. I have really had a decent day. I kept myself busy with normal chores & then helped Noah finish up his science fair project. But when that was all done, the restlessness started setting in. I must keep busy. I have a feeling there won't be much sleep in my future. I told a friend who is also waiting for a call tomorrow (Hi *S*) that we need to stay up all night watching chick flicks & eating all the chocolate and ice cream we can find. I really think that's a great way to get through the next 24 hours. What do you think? She said she's been stress eating all day - YIKES. So, we are destined to gain all our pregnancy weight in this one week alone. LOL

We don't know when we will hear anything. But, we will update SOMETIME tomorrow. Please know that either way, we will have quite a few phone calls to make (just to grandparents & aunts alone!!!!) Until then....

4 comments:

Moore Family said...

Well, if you see lots of "hits" tomorrow, it will be me! I will be checking your blog every hour, probably twice an hour! Glad you got to get out of the house. We were about to go crazy here, too. Have a grea night!

Moore Family said...

Sorry that was suppose to be GREAT NIGHT. Jennifer

Unknown said...

Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock...Howells are praying etither way for this little sissy to find her family. Praying that you can rest (hahahh) no seriously...in HIS strong and mighty love. The same love that created this child and the same love that brought you into obedience to adopt in the first place. Love, Jen!

One More Equals Four said...

AAAAAHHHHHH! I've checked like 10 times for an update, this is KILLING me!