Tuesday, February 23, 2010

We Need Your HELP!!!!



We have narrowed down our search for bedding down to these two but we can't decide. Please tell us what you think. Let me explain: the first one we like but it's on backorder until the beginning of April, meaning we can't pick out paint & accessories until we have it in hand. Also the second one got some bad reviews (either they really liked it or they didn't). But, I kind of like it because it has red in it - HER FAV COLOR. In case you ever wondered, it's really hard to find red bedding for a little girl. We found some we like alot better but we don't want to spend all the money in case she doesn't like it. Our plan is to move soon, so we can redo her room & let her choose. So, I don't feel so bad about not getting the most expensive. What do you think?


8 comments:

One More Equals Four said...

They are both adorable but the first thing I thought when I saw them is, "the bottom one has red".

However, I suspect she will be thrilled with whatever you pick! :)

Unknown said...

Option #2 -- I like the red in it myself! :)
Kelly

Moore Family said...

I go for the 2nd one also. I just like all the colors, it is brighter.
Jennifer

Valerie Bowman said...

I like the 2nd one best, but either one would be adorable. Happy decorating!

Heather said...

I'm voting for #1!

The Sheron's said...

When I looked at them both, number 2 jumped out at me- if she likes red- that is the one, but you can't go wrong, because it has so many colors!! We are having so much fun picking out things for our little one- I know you are too!!

Julie said...

I like the 2nd one!

Upstatemamma said...

Hmmmm...it's a hard choice! Personally, I like the first BUT if red is her favorite color I would go with that one. Especially since you do not have to wait. :)