
We are moving right along for Ebaby. Someone accepted the referral for a little boy today & they were also on the baby girl list. CONGRATS to the happy family.
Prayer Request (with little info) - We have some sweet friends who have finally been given a referral to study. Until I can say more... please pray for God's will to be done in this beautiful family. I know God is in control & I can't wait to see what He has in store for this family. Keep them in your prayers. I'll let you know more about them when I have permission.
Oh & a fun little tidbit - when they gave us our LOI information for Hannah Grace, I was reading over the packet & noticed something - on average families in the same boat as us usually travel 3-4 months later, not 4-6 like we were told by our SW. OH OH OH I am so excited. Trying to stay conservatively calm, but I can't seem to make my heart understand that. It's been racing since I found out. Yep, we could possibly travel the first of MAY!!!!!!!!! WAAHOOOOOOO
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Single Digits!!!!!!
posted at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Great news! And I hope you can let us know who the couple is SOON! I don't like waiting but I will pray for them. I, too read that it was only 3-4 months to travel BUT I was not going to tell you, just in case! BTW, can you tell me 1 more time the agency you are using with Ebaby? Thanks Jennifer
I thought that was the agency but just wanted to make sure! Thanks for the info.
Jennifer
Post a Comment