
Earlier today I got a call from some friends of ours (hey Tammy!) that the LOAs came today. I was so pumped for them. She actually received an email because her SW only works part time. So as soon as I got off the phone I started searching everywhere. There wasn't anything from ours. Being the patient (lol) and controlled person that I am - I IMMEDIATELY called our SW. She was out of the office & they weren't sure if she was coming back today or not. Of all days, can you believe it? I had decided that if I hadn't heard from her I'd call her on her cell at 4:55 & tell her to go check her email. After I had paced around the house for about an hour she called. We will be getting our LOA tomorrow before Noon & we are to overnight it back. This is really happening!!!!!! We will be posting pictures tomorrow after it's all official. So, be sure to come back & check out our beautiful daughter. There are some proud parents that are just jumping at the bit to brag a little!!!!!!
Monday, March 22, 2010
LOA - Yeah Baby!!!!!
posted at 7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Wow!! This is soooo exciting!
HIP HIP HOORAY!
I am soooo excited that we got our LOA on the same day!! I think I was more excited today than referral day. This is really happening, we are going to China, we are going to meet our daughters soon!!
Does that mean you are parents of a little girl from China? If so that is completely awesome!!!! Yeah, Yahoo, Yippee!!!
So excited for ya'll! Congratulations!
Post a Comment