
Noah is still fascinated by the weather. This is a "weather station" at our local park - he could sit & play with this thing all day if we'd let him.

Where's my living room? Elijah turned our living room into his fort. The "fork" as HG says is a really fun place to play. I know it's great & all, but I am ready to see one of my couches again.

Heath's HUGE cupcake from Hali Hannigans. He LOVES cupcakes, except he likes just plain vanilla & white icing. They decorated it especially for him. If he had a choice - that would definitely be his pick for a treat.

We had a brief week of beautiful sunny warm weather. It was definitely time for HG to pull out the sunglasses. Hopefully the warmer weather will return soon. I am ready to pack up the coats & sweats.
And for the update on Ebaby. (Sorry still can't post her pic.) A couple from our agency just returned & sent me a most precious email. We have 3 videos of her, each about a minute long. And this is what she said about her:
it seemed to me she was a favorite in the baby room, there was a lot of attention paid to her, so that is very good thing. and she is just as pretty in person.
If that doesn't warm your heart, I don't know what will. There was just a little more, but that was the important stuff. I am so thankful to know that there are people that are lovin on my baby when I can't. I so look forward to "paying it forward" when we get to go. BTW...
(We leave in 16 days............)
0 comments:
Post a Comment