Thursday, March 03, 2011

Today's Recap (Pretty boring & lame stuff going on here)

Today has not been a fun day at Morris Elementary. I am so ready to get to the homeschool convention tomorrow!!! Or better yet, head here:

Andy has been working feverishly on all the insurance stuff (which has changed so much - thanks to Uncle Sam.) Pretty much everybody in this house is getting some kind of shot. If it isn't a booster, it's for a trip - either way - I see a lot of tears in the coming days. 31 Flavors better stock up - the Morris clan will be coming by soon.

Like I said earlier, I am getting away. Even though it will be crammed with lots of learning & probably several headaches, I am looking forward to the mini break we will have. Don't imagine that I'll get a chance to get to the computer so it could be Sunday before I see you all again.

And just in case you were wondering, it's only

more days til lift off!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

Julie said...

Charity
We'll be at the homeschool convention too! Maybe we'll see you there :-) Have a safe trip.

Julie

Moore Family said...

I am not going :(! Maybe you can fill me in later since you will have some free time on your hands ;)!

Have a good time.
Jennifer