I told you a long time ago that we had won a "blog makeover." Well, I have finally gotten my act together. I sent Tina at The Story of You an email this morning with our info to get her started. I came back before lunch time & she had responded. Not only had she responded, but she had put together a demo for our home page. Yes, I said a home page. We have upgraded to her multi blog listing. When you come here you will be directed to our homepage. From there you can visit this blog, a blog that I am going to show off HG's 100 good wishes quilt, & then a blog for our trip to China. It's going to look fabulous. She does such a great job. I don't know when it will be up & running so come back soon to check on it. Catch you later.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment