Well, it's that time of year again. My secret pal sent me this ornament set from Hallmark last year. In fact I displayed it last year with some of HG's stuff but decided to actually put it on the tree this year. Seeing it actually brought tears to my eyes. This will be the 3rd Christmas without her since we started this wonderful process. Every year we get her a present from Mom & Dad and then the boys pick out some. I have found her the cutest little baby doll to put under the tree. I can't wait to see what the boys will pick out. Last year they all picked out seperate little gifts. They can either get one larger gift or they can divide it out into 3 small gifts. I guess it's time to go shopping. ;0)
Sunday, December 07, 2008
Christmas Time!
posted at 3:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
oh Charity, thanks for the tears today...I know how hard this is :)/:( Whew...Christmas made me cry all three years. I missed her, I wanted her to part of our fun family and I didnt think I could possibly wait one more day, week, month or year. The only thing that kept me from going nuts is that I knew God has already picked out Molly. So keep buying all that cute stuff and celebrate the life that is waiting to join your fun family. It will happen. He who has called you is FAITHFUL :)
Love, Jen
Post a Comment