As you can imagine the excitement is building over here at the Morris household. It's getting kind of funny. I've had some of the boy's presents wrapped under the tree for a while now, but there aren't any names on the tags. It's driving my middle son crazy. So, today is the long awaited day - I promised that ALL the gifts would have names put on them today. YIPPEE. The way he's been acting you would have thought I was going to give him a million dollars. Now remember he's acting this way just over knowing whose present belongs to whom. Can you imagine what we are going to be dealing with tomorrow when we actually unwrap the gifts. GEEZ!!!!!!!
I hope to catch everyone up on this month's activities (I have lots of pics to share). We were having technical difficulties with our main computer. I've been using the laptop, but all my downloads are on the family computer. sorry (At least I am giving us something to talk about in January.)
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
We're So EXCITED!!!!!
posted at 9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Merry Christmas...have a great day!
Post a Comment