Yes, that was gross (sorry). But for those of you who attended Teamkid Camp several years ago - you know what I am talking about. For those of you who don't, let me explain.
Kristina Hindman, amazing woman with unlimited talents, wrote a song to recap the festivities of the entire camp experience. I sat in awe as she sat there & made up an entire song that of course had to rhyme. Then we had to find volunteers to perform her work of art. It was a no brainer that the adult male counselors would be perfect on stage. There were verses concerning every aspect, including the sickness that ran through one of the older boys cabins. And, yes you guessed it - my darling husband had that wonderful line. And boy, did he "put his all" into that roll. Even years later, kids still quote that famous line:
"Over here, Over there, VOMIT, VOMIT, everywhere!!!!!"
I'll be back soon. Hopefully everyone here is close to being well. Now, I'm off to do laundry.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
OVER HERE OVER THERE, VOMIT VOMIT EVERYWHERE
posted at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Sorry your little one is sick! I guess that means you did not get to go eat for Chinese New Year? Tell Andy we have no trees in our yard to roll and I was just trying to help you out!
Post a Comment