
After reaching the 2 year milestone another month just doesn't seem like a big deal today. Maybe my spirits are a little better about the situation.
Today the boys have been working on a new "journal" for their writing assignments. Their dad has helped them each create their own blog. It's funny. Last night Andy picked out their favorite colors & everything. Now this morning they have changed everything. They are going to post a little something each day, either from a topic that I have assigned or something that is on their mind for the day. This should be fun. Let me know if you'd like the address & I'll send you an email with all the info. For right now we are leaving it open with some limitations, but we are definitely open to making it private if a problem should arise. I hope a lot of our friends will support them & leave them some messages (at least more than they do here - HINT HINT HINT)
Monday, May 04, 2009
Hap..... Anniversary !
posted at 3:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
You send me those links...you know I'll comment!!!
Post a Comment