Thursday, September 10, 2009
Good Times
Andy actually got a day off (the first one since camp) on Saturday. We headed to Memphis for some family fun. We made it over to the Pink Palace Museum. We went to the Imax theater to see the Under the Sea movie. How cool it is to watch a 4 story movie. I think we all jumped every time something was eaten by it's enemy. ;0) After the show, we went upstairs to see the dinosaur exhibit. Elijah was in heaven. The dinos were huge & loud. It just doesn't get any better than that as far as my boy goes. We then headed back over to the mall area for supper because Andy had to be back at work that night. After we ate the boys decided they wanted to spend some money & do the spider jump. I'll add pics soon. I was impressed how high they were able to go. I'm thankful we were able to have a good time for our Labor Day Weekend.
posted at 12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Hi Charity, welcome to IAN! We used IAN to bring home a baby girl in 7-2008, and now we are going back for a little boy. We like Katie in Uganda's ministry, too! We look forward to enjoying this amazing journey with you!
Lory Howlett and family
www.thehowletts5.blogspot.com
PS Whose blog had the Horton post? I thought I was keeping up with all of the IAN blogs....
Post a Comment