And fall break cannot get here fast enough!!! Yes, we are taking off to the beach. I can't wait to stick my toes in the sand, walk the beach, take way too many pictures, search for "night creatures", watch the waves under the beautiful moon, just stand in awe of God's amazing creation, etc.... I think you get the picture. We leave in about a week & a half. After the last couple of days I am ready to go NOW!!!! (More on our trip later.)
Don't forget to vote on your favorite name for Ebaby. We definitely have a couple of favorites. We may just wait to see what works well with her Ethiopian name. But for now, here's the meanings of these names:
Ellie - "mercy, consecrated to God"
Faith - "trust"
Hope - "faith"
Joy - "rejoice'
Sadie - "princess"
Sophie - "wisdom"
Faith - "trust"
Hope - "faith"
Joy - "rejoice'
Sadie - "princess"
Sophie - "wisdom"





1 comments:
I vote for Ellie Faith (insert Eth name here)!
Post a Comment