We have only a dozen more spots to go before we will receive a referral for Ebaby. Way to go #12. What a fun way to start our weekend. YIPPPEEEE. Congrats to the family who accepted their referral today.
We've played in the snow. I can't believe how much we have & to think there's still lots more to come!!!!!
Today's "Well what do you think?" - We are back to the more positive side. We are beginning to see some little signs that would confirm it if she was matched with us. What a roller coaster ride this is. Who only knows how we will feel tomorrow. It seems to change everyday. But for now, I'll take this positive feeling. It feels ALOT better than yesterday's feelings. Sorry about that everyone. (no one's perfect!)
Jennifer - thanks for your kind words. They made me cry. Thanks for being there for me. I needed it. Enjoy your snow day - I think we already had about 4 inches when you posted today.





3 comments:
Hello! We are new to this blog as we JUST got on the IAN waiting list 2 days ago!! It has been really fun to scan over your blog and the other families. Thanks for sharing your story! I am really encouraged by reading others journeys as we are in ours!!
I don't know if you would be able to help me - and feel a bit strange asking this from you... but I can't seem to figure out how to get my blog listed on the IAN blog list? You know, over on the right column down the home page a bit.. I would love to have ours there for others to read, if interested... I can't find anywhere to ask for tech help... and I'm not so techy myself. So, I apologize for being a bit presumptuous in asking you this... if you can't help, I understand!
Thanks and God's blessing on your journey!! You seem like a beautiful family!
Sincerly,
Margaret Ryan - Washington State
We are praying for you guys and getting excited with you as well!
Glad things are more positive and that you have moved up another spot for Ebaby! Just remember it maybe a struggle now but when the end of this process comes, you will have not 1 but 2 beautiful little princesses in the Morris family!
We don't have that much snow, more ice than anything. Snowing now so maybe the kids can go out later. Fortunatly we still have power unlike some of our other friends!
Jennifer
Post a Comment