It's time for me to break down & have a pity party. TOMORROW I will have been looking at the cutest little face for an entire month without knowing when we will get to go meet her. It's KILLING me. I really do believe that the waiting after referral is the hardest. It is so much easier when you don't have a face to go along with all those prayers. Generics are truly easier. And watching others, I have NOTHING to complain about. Some people are waiting MONTHS as their children grow older without them. I believe that is the hardest part for me. I know she is being taken care of. I know they are doing the best they can. I just want to be the one to hold her & rock her & sing Jesus Loves Me to her & watch her laugh. I am missing out on so much. She will have grown so much by the time we get to her that I fear I may not even recognize her. Praying that we get that oh so important call soon with that oh so important court date. I can't share her pic yet. But I must tell you, I CAN'T WAIT TO KISS ON THOSE SWEET TOES OF HERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Come On Phone Ring...... (pretty please?)
posted at 11:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Totally understand! Hoping and praying for our phone to ring too! Come on phone......RING!
Michelle
I'm right there with you! I also agree this is the hardest part. So, now I'm starting to wonder if my phone is broken...they keep saying "any day!" Would be great if we were able to travel together!
Post a Comment